Feature Status for Fedora 9 Alpha--Please Help

Dear Feature Owners,

The Alpha release for Fedora 9 is scheduled to start on February 5, 2008. As we begin the Alpha for Fedora 9 more attention inside and outside of Fedora will be drawn to on what is coming in Fedora 9. Here is an opportunity to give everyone a good first impression and provide as much helpful information as we can.

With this in the mind, we have a few feature pages have not had a status updates in more than 15 days and some much longer than that. This can leave the impression that nothing is happening with a particular feature or that work has stopped. Even if nothing new has happened since the last update, it is still helpful to do a quick review of your feature page to see if something can be updated and then update the "last updated" date and percentage completion (if applicable).

Here are the features which haven't been recently updated:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Ext4
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureEncryptedFilesystems
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/freeIPA
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GoodHaskellSupport
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureMoreNetworkManager
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PackageKit
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PartitionResizing
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PreUpgrade
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ServerProvides
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XserverOnePointFive

This is also a great time to fill out the "Release Notes" and "Documentation" sections of your feature page--particularly if it is presently blank, "TBD" or intentionally vague :). The Documentation Team is eager to start preparing the release notes and documentation for Fedora 9 even if you cannot provide all the final details now. The following features have incomplete "Release Notes" and/or "Documentation" sections.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureBluetooth
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureClockApplet
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureDictionary
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/OneSecondX