Re: Fedora Education Spin

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 00:54:58 +0530
Rahul Sundaram  wrote:

It is possible to file requests against specific packages to split
them up further or drop unneeded dependencies. The audio files for
gcompris could be split up for example.

Or we can just realize that a useful targeted spin like this may exceed
the size of a CD.  Big deal.  There are other ways to deploy it than
having a DVD drive in the target machine.

I think you are drastically underestimating the value of this fitting into a CD and more granularity in packages. It *is* a big deal.

Rahul