Re: Opinion: Preferred Applications & Removable Drives and Media

Mark wrote:
I wonder how long it will take for all currently existing media payer
apps that work on linux to get the .desktop file updated... i guess a
year (after the F9 release) with the majority done within a month
after the F9 release.

Which repository do you have in mind? Many of them follow Fedora packaging guidelines. We probably need to update the guidelines and then anyone can file bugs against packages in the Fedora repositories including third party ones.

Rahul