Re: rescue isos for use with today's rawhide

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:20:22 -0500
Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In anticipation of the Alpha freeze tonight, I created a couple rescue
isos with an updated dhcpv6client package.  Using these rescue.isos
you can install today's rawhide.  Just choose to install vs rescue,
and pick the URL method and point to your friendly rawhide mirror (or
nfs and your local mirror).  Please yell and scream if you have
issues with your install (:

It would help if I provided a URL.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/rel-eng/trees/

Not working very well [at all for me] - anaconda dies after/during
dependency analysis.

What should I file this against?  anaconda+rawhide seems a bit
broad brushed (there are 139 bugs there, some as old as F7T1)