Re: Unplanned system outage

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
On Sunday 20 January 2008, Jesse Keating wrote:
It appears that we have lost one of our Xen servers for reasons not yet
discovered.  Systems affected seem to include bodhi, koji, account
system, and possibly others.

The reason for the outage is still being investigated, as well as
attempts to restore service.  We're sorry for any inconvenience this
may cause.  More announcements will be made as services come back
on-line.

Service should now be restored to all services. Please let us know if you have issues.

We are still investigating the cause of the outage.

Dennis

Just for reference, Jesse's email is at 625am pst, and I know koji was unresponsive at 12am pst today up to 4am (thought hopefully you're able to trace that down a little better).

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@xxxxxxxxx> <ajfarris@xxxxxxxxx>