Re: SELinux removed from desktop cd spin?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On Jan 16, 2008 3:28 PM, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And I bet that more will choose ubuntu as a "friendlier" desktop if
fedora forces people to use SELinux.

Problem 1 : Any arguement based on Ubuntu is almost useless to me
Problem 2 : No one is forcing anyone to use SELinux, the only way to
make it easier to not use SELinux would be to have mind reading
software in Anaconda

You maybe are technically true but I believe that until anaconda has default setting of "premisive" or "disabled" on SELinux you are not. We know that people leave default settings - especially to "security" things and cryptic things they don't understand like "SELinux".

Valent