Re: xmlto build errors

Ok I got the fc9 version of docbook-style-xsl built and installed it and now xmlto builds. Now I hope X will build as that was my real problem :)

Thanks.

Ondřej Vašík wrote:
Hi,
Sorry for that,
that's caused by buggy %postun of one docbook-style-xsl package.
That postun is already fixed in latest stable F8 and F7 packages
, but still will cause troubles by deregistering catalogs
(registered by post of current correct package).
Following workarounds are available:
1) yum erase docbook-style-xsl and yum install docbook-style-xsl
2) force update with latest docbook-style-xsl package on F7/F8 once more time

Problem could be fixed by doubled update or by pushing new version
of docbook-style-xsl (which should be available at the end of Jan)

Once more time sorry for troubles,
Greetings,
         Ondrej Vasik

docbook-style-xsl and xmlto Fedora maintainer