Re: Is anyone packaging sage?

On 01/05/2008 12:06 AM, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Jan 4, 2008 1:01 PM, Neal Becker <ndbecker2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://sage.math.washington.edu/sage/

holy crap.... that looks pretty awesome.

I can't be primary maintainer for this, but if you are going to work
on it I can help.

I've uploaded at http://wolfy.fedorapeople.org/sage my first attempt to create a spec for sage. I am not going to be primary maintainer either (and I do know that all the prereqs and optionals should end up in separate packages) 'cause I have no personal use for this program. However to give a kickstart. I have also included a patch which removes from the sage install script the parts which I think that are already available in rawhide. The build log for a mock build (which dies when trying to compile python_gnutls) is also there. A quick glance over it makes me think that a few prereqs could already be packaged and submitted for review
   Oh, and btw, I've used Jakub's new gcc-4.3.0 We do target F9, don't we ?
If anyone wishes to merge the efforts with mine, please get in touch with me.

      manuel