Re: Cristian Balint seems to be a non-responsive maintainer

fftw2, gdal, grass, iverilog, libdap, libgeotiff, mapserver, and ogdi

I'm wondering if Christian would be willing to work on the packages
anymore. I am putting him to Cc with hope that he'll respond and
eventually change his FAS and Bugzilla address to point to his current
e-mail address.

Yes I will do it!

 I allready submitted "Owner Change" request , CVS+  flag rised up,
crossed fingers for cvs admins, once someone grant final ownership rezso@xxxxxxxx instead of
cbalint@xxxxxxxxxx than I will proceeed with maintainace immediatly.

I am very interested in these packages, must confess these now are part of may day-to-day life/development as the most of the most used tool. Sorry for the private duplicates of this mail, I was puzzled on how to get once more sponsorship for my outside account, thanks goes to Jesse K. for leading me on the sponsorship issue.

BTW,
If no one pick up fftw2+libdap let me know, i am interested to pick it, just let me know where to follow up with it. I am reasoning on the pick up idea that gdal+GIS suite use fftw2+libdap in a very intrinsic manner, but I know many other packages are olso using it.

Thanks to Lubo to get this mail in my attention.

~cristian