Re: heads up: tcl and tk 8.5

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 11:01:20 +0100
mmaslano@xxxxxxxxxx (Marcela Maslanova) wrote:

New tcl and tk 8.5 was released. I'd like to push it to rawhide as
soon as possible. The list of dependent packages could be found in
this draft:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MarcelaMaslanova/Draft/tcl8.5 The
maintainers of dependent packages should fix them according to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Tcl

Can you possibly mail directly at least the primary maintainers of
these packages and let them know when you are going to push the update?
Who are the primary maintainers? I look at the list of maintainers and most packages owns wart, who is helping me with
new tcl.
The tcl8.5 is already in devel repository.