Re: common-lisp-controller for Fedora

Anthony Green wrote:
On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 16:55 -0800, Anthony Green wrote:
I've created a draft Feature page on the wiki to copy Debian's common-lisp-controller package and methodology for installing Common Lisp implementations and libraries.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/CommonLispController

This will require changes to all common lisp implementations in Fedora, so I'm looking for support from those packagers (some of whom are on copy).

I would still like to do this, but haven't heard from any of the lisp
package maintainers (rdieter and gemi).  Did you guys see this thread?

I'm certainly for the idea, it's a good one, but I doubt I'll personally
have much time or lisp-aptitude to help much.

Anthony, if you've got the lisp-mojo and interest, consider adding
yourself as comaintainer for these lisp pkgs,  I, for one, would welcome it.

-- Rex