Re: Fedora 8 review

I would have to agree with Chris and Bryan regarding Anaconda and the icon style. It seems that Anaconda has had more and more features tacked on it since its inception so long ago. Has Anaconda ever been rewritten or has anyone even considered rewriting Anaconda? The icon style issue could be fixed once the Echo Icons are finished... if they do get finished....

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2007-November/msg00269.html

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet@xxxxxxxxx>