Re: Wiki Migration

Yuan Yijun wrote:
2007/12/15, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

Tell us the decision of Infrastructure team (the choice that you are
going to convert to). As a wiki editor I don't expect a easy move but
I must understand how that will affect our working flow first.
Personally I like moinmoin because its setup is rather easy, and I
have become familar with include-style page organization.

We've not made any actual decisions on what to do, we were just wanting to see what the others would say, pretty much all options are still on the table.

I want a piece of moinmoin wiki theme that is used on fp.o, where to get that?

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/web/wiki/kindofblue/?root=fedora

   -Mike