Re: BIND will completely drop D-BUS dynamic forwarders table support

 Replying to a couple points in one email...

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Colin Walters wrote:
If BIND is dropping support for configuring itself (i.e. it doesn't want to be a usable caching nameserver for roaming laptops), then dnsmasq may be what we need to use.

 Well, crap.  I just became a lot more important, huh?