Re: About postfix dovecot and vmail

On 12/05/2007 06:51 PM, Warren Togami wrote:
Nevruz Mesut Sahin wrote:
Dear friend yesterday I rent a server AMD 64 which is installed fedora core 6 on the machine and apache 2.2.6, bind 9.3.4 MySQL 5.0.27, Postfix 2.4.5 dovecot 1.0.3, were installed on the machine. I configured apache bind and mysql successfully. But couldn't configured postfix and dovecot. I have more than 20 domains which I want to run on this server. to list services which are working on the server service --status-all I have written in the terminal and I got list below. would you please help me how can I configere mail server with virtual hosts. what is the best way for me.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PostIsOffTopic
This is not a user support list. Please take your question to a more appropriate place like http://fedoraforum.org.

Aside from this, I think in order to support virtual domains postfix and dovecot need to be built against vpopmail.
No, they do not need vpopmail. Both know how to talk directly with mysql. Further instructions are available via google, #fedora, or the proper mailing list.