Re: Rebuilds for openssl/openldap

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:45:32 -0500
Matthias Clasen <mclasen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here is a list of packages which still need to be rebuilt against the
new openssl or openldap. (The list is just what is blocking the update
on my machine, there may be more in the repository).

I would be happy to help out with this, but most of these have ACLs
that prevent me from doing so...

You seem to be missing a few.  Also I realized that there are going to
be some ordering issues.  I'm currently working on generating a list so
that I can run thetango over it
(http://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/thetango) and produce an
ordered build list.  I'll be pushing those through the build system
today.

Thanks for that, your awesome! Yes really you are despite us having differences of opinion sometimes :)

Regards,

Hans