Re: fedora-packager

Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
Why am i telling you this?  well for one fedora-packager-setup.sh is no
longer in the koji package its in fedora-packager  and two  I want your
help.

Do you have a script that you find really useful to help you maintain your
packages?  want to share them?  then please help make fedora-packager
better.

I would also like to point out that if you have scripts that are rpm packaging related, generally useful and not bound too tightly to Fedora or its infrastructure, to benefit a potentially larger audience than "just" Fedora and derivatives, another package you might be interested in contributing those to is rpmdevtools.

There's an infrastructure ticket open for getting it a hosted.fp.org project [0], which hopefully will be taken care of soon. In the meantime, feel free to submit stuff via Bugzilla or mail.

Just an FYI to others waiting on hosted tickets, we're in the process of getting some dedicated servers for hosting and we're migrating / testing right now. Should be completed soon.

   -Mike