Re: WTF? Inaccessible bug reports?

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 17:55:36 -0500,
  Richard Hally <rhally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bruno, It looks like there is a problem with your mailer. I have received 9
> copies of this message!
> There is also one with 2:15pm time that I have received 6 times. All the
> other messages from other people are ok.

I am seeing them too, but wasn't sure if other people were. I suspect
network congestion causing the connection to be dropped after the message
was accepted but before it was aknowleged. I saw a few other messages
in that thread duplicated as well on my end.
I'll take a look to see if it is still queued on my end and get rid of it
if it is.