Re: Fedora 8 curl breaks Second Life

Rob Crittenden wrote:
Callum Lerwick wrote:
On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 10:13 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
Will a simple rebuild fix the F-8 problem? In that case I think
publishing a set of rebuild packages is a good idea, even better would be to get things reviewed and build into Fedora, on the buildsys things should always
build against the correct stuff and a rebuild is nice and easy.

No, rebuilding does not fix it. Something seems broke in the way curl
works with certificates. I don't know curl or SSL at all which is why I
could use some help. :)

I'll take a look at it when I get a chance (I suspect it will take a while to build this considering the src.rpm is 29MB). Do I need to do anything special to test this (e.g. get an account)?

rob

I can't actuallly get far enough to do the auth because the Second Life client is out-of-date.

Another option is to try the argument -no-verify-ssl-cert.

rob