Re: Ex-Core package Makefile.common problem in CVS

Ville Skyttä wrote:

After 5 months, nothing has happened to this and the infrastructure
ticket [0] is unanswered as well, so I'm going to go ahead and start
fixing these Makefiles myself for packages whose ACLs allow it (yes,
will preserve possible maintainer additions to affected files).

[0] https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/42

Sorry no one worked on that ticket and thanks for doing the work that you can! Let me know if you need someone to run your scripts on the packages for which the acls aren't open to you.

/me CC's himself to ticket

-Toshio