Re: Non-orphans treated as orphans

Tomáš Smetana wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:51:41 +0530
"Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray" <debarshi.ray@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/orphan

A number of packages (like libedit and nget) which were orphaned
sometime back and then taken over, are still listed as orphans in the
above URL. These packages have an owner for all the current branches
-- FC-6, F-7 and devel, but not for the EOL'ed branches.

Is this how it is supposed to be, or should I file a bug/ticket, or is
this already a known issue?

It's a known problem and it seems it's been taken care of already:
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/packagedb/ticket/55

Yep. I committed a fix yesterday. The fix will be pushed to the production instance the next time I sync from devel. ~ 1 week.

-Toshio