Re: Unsponsored Comaintainers

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
For this sort of work, it would be ideal if the comaintainer could commit to the package but not build or push.

I've mentioned this before during conversations on the subject, but I think it would be good if the upstream comaintainer could kick off scratch builds. Yeah, I know -- that makes things *way* easier for the Koji folks. ;-) However, I suspect it wouldn't be a huge amount of extra overhead between restricting builds and restricting non-scratch builds. Anyone with more intimate knowledge want to confirm or deny?
 Thanks for taking the initiative on this.

     Jima