Re: printing problems with some applications

Joseph Sacco wrote:
Evolution and evince no longer print after updating to the latest
version of rawhide [05-Oct-07].  Other applications print OK as does the
test page from the printer set up. I can also print text files from the
command line using lp.

Anyone else seeing this?

I've been experiencing printer errors on my LaserJet 2100 which seem to only be triggered when printing from a rawhide box. I did file a bugzilla. I have not been able to determine the cause of the errors. The behavior is to put the printer in some type of error state with it's error light illuminated, pressing the "GO" button clears the error and printing continues normally.

--
John Dennis <jdennis@xxxxxxxxxx>