Re: Disable IPv6 by default.

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:33:57 -0600
Richi Plana <myfedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyway, I wasn't even aware that NM had IPv6-specific bits. That's
> good to hear. I can't wait for s-c-n to finally switch to using NM
> (and I'm wondering who's working on that and what the current status
> is). Is there a mailing list, bugzilla entry or wiki that's keeping
> track of the transition of system-wide network configuration to NM?

Hrm, I'm not sure if NM actually has anything ipv6 specific, I was just
commenting toward disabling the zeroconf stuff.

There is the Feature page in the wiki, and right now we're waiting on
the progress of the rewrite so that it will actually work with say
wireless devices and we can start getting wide spread testing.

--
Jesse Keating