Re: ZyX Rebootless LiveOS Installer, was Re: Windows based installation of Fedora Linux?

Douglas McClendon wrote:
Ago wrote:

Thanks looks very interesting, I'll pass it on to other ubuntu devs in case they missed that. I've always liked the idea to eliminate the last reboot, but never had time to look into that closely so far.

Actually, it wouldn't be that unreasonable an idea for ubuntu to create a devicemapper based 'spin' whose sole purpose would be for use with wubi.

Honestly this is on my own personal todo list(until now, minus the 'for use with wubi' part)... But odds are I won't get around to it for quite some time.

PRE-EMPTIVE SELF FLAME - that reply should not have been posted to this list. Completely non-relevant to list.

-dmc