Re: ClearSilver Licensing Question

Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
ClearSilver is licensed under the "Neotonic ClearSilver Software
License"[1].  This license is not mentioned in the licensing page[2].
The license claims to be derived from the Apache Software License v1.1
but I'm not familiar enough with that license to know if anything
significant was changed.  The initial review request[3] didn't appear to
deal directly with the question of the license.

Is this license OK?

This is ok. It is just a simple replacement of references to Apache with Neotonic. You probably don't need to differentiate between this license and Apache 1.1 but I will let Spot confirm that.

Rahul