Re: Meet the desktop team

Christopher Aillon wrote:
Matej Cepl wrote:
On 2007-08-15, 01:23 GMT, Matthias Clasen wrote:
The first meeting is going to take place in the #fedora-meeting
irc channel on Freenode, Wednesday, 18:00-19:00 UTC (2pm-3pm EDT) (see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate#IRC)

Do you have to? It's 20:00-21:00 CEST -- do you want to eliminate Europeans from participation?

Sigh. We don't do this and people complain. We do this, and people complain still.

It's the only time some of us are free. If you actually want us to show up to our own talk, then this is the time.

This sounded harsher than I really meant. We can discuss other times for future showings during the meeting, but it is hard to make meetings work for all time zones in general. This isn't the only Fedora meeting that is this late and there were other #fedora-meeting ones already scheduled before this one which prevented us from doing it earlier as well. Let's see what we can do to improve this during the meet, perhaps.