Re: Disabling atime

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
whether they want it or not now, they will learn when they need to.
Provide the results of the tests you exercised yourself. So far you
haven't.

I gave you a reference. If you want more data, do the tests yourself.

All you did was to agitate and reiterate populist propaganda.

My checks so far have not provided any indication noatime solves
anything, also I can not reproduce the 50% speedup some people claim to
see.

5% results shown even in your numbers are good enough.

- I think you are not qualified to judge the technical side-effects of
what you are proposing and not qualified to take a leading role in
fedora. I was glad to see you failed the elections.

Again resorting to adhominem attacks. End of discussion.

Rahul