Re: Kernel Modules in Fedora -x

Chris Brown wrote:

Can I take it by that statement you mean that the Fedora project has
no influence over the state of the upstream kernel? That would be a
pretty sad state of affairs, given the size and influence of the
project's main contributor.

Pick the most appropriate list to discuss it. Fedora folks work on GNOME too but doesn't mean you should discuss all the GNOME changes here.

It is also sad to see you are yet again ordering people about on a
public mailing list. If you are not interested in the discussion, you
do not need to read or reply to it, the latter being an option I would
personally prefer.

Nobody is ordering anyone here. Continue discussing it here if you want to. Just pointing out that it isn't going to suddenly convince kernel developers to have a ABI for kernel modules.

Rahul