Is this content license acceptable?

Hi All,

I've been looking at packaging C-dogs SDL, The SDL port an old dos game. This port uses the data files of the original game, which are licenses under then following conditions:

The basic terms for redistribution are as follows:
a) All files must be distributed unmodified
b) There must be no charge for the game as such.

Condition a) is not a problem for content, and AFAIK b) isn't a problem either, because it is allowed to sell discs with the game on it and charge for the disc, etc. Still I'm asking to be sure about condition b)

Regards,

Hans