Re: Tomboy for FC6 not being updated... why?

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:
> It also broke IMAP filters in Kmail.

I know. I was fully aware of this regression, as were Than and Rex, we decided
to push the update anyway in the KDE SIG meeting because we all felt the
benefits of the update outweighed the regressions we knew about. Maybe we could
have handled this in some better way (how? unpushing the update which was
already in the buildroots (dist-fc7-override) and causing lots of chaos?
letting the update and all the updates built against it stay in testing for
weeks (until we have a fix)? pushing only portions of 3.5.7 (like kdelibs) and
not others (like kdepim)?), but this regression wasn't a surprise to us.

        Kevin Kofler