Re: Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up.

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
http://debarshiray.multiply.com/journal/item/82

You should get your blog in Fedora Planet. See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet. Wiki link to Pirut is incorrect btw.

Good work but I don't understand many details here:

* Can you explain the use case for making changes to repository configuration but not saving them?

* What happens when you click on edit? Shouldn't it be disabled if you haven't selected a specific repository?

* Add Cdrom (Shouldn't this be capitalized) seems to be a lone option there. Can I point to a DVD repository? If so, it should probably say add CDROM/DVD or add media instead. Media support should probably go to a Yum API which the GUI takes advantage of (along with a command line) rather than being Pirut specific.

* There is no convenient interface to exclude packages to point to the base url instead of the mirror list.

Rahul