Re: user created at install added in sudoers ?

Chris Brown wrote:
On 19/06/07, *Rahul Sundaram* <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Chris Brown wrote:

     > That's a pretty lame argument. If I did that I'd still be running
    my BBC
     > Micro.

    I don't know what relationship there exists between what you run and
    what choices the installer exposes. If you going to argue you need
    to do
    so in more generic terms.

...and you in slightly less patronising ones. Wading in advising people to "pick one option and stick with it" smacks of narrow-mindedness and is an awful technical argument.

Try writing documentation for all these options and then tell me it is not a good technical argument.

Rahul