Re: To Require yelp or not to require yelp

Matthew Miller wrote:
Well, clearly your decisions aren't *authoritative* in a community project.

But that doesn't mean they don't matter. There's just obviously other
factors involved too.

If this is not a meritocracy, then I'm leaving the project. If I can't maintain some semblance of control over things I pour my guts out on, then I'm leaving the project. If people can't take the fact seriously that "community" doesn't mean do whatever the F they want when they want, then I'm leaving the project. And most importantly, if people are going to go out of their way to make my life hell by going against mine and upstream's wishes which makes our legal situation with keeping the Firefox branding harder, then I'll remove Firefox from Fedora altogether, and you guys can have fun maintaining the iceweasel fork of it.