Re: PR: thunderbird-enigmail, building own thunderbird inside?

Remi Collet wrote:
Result of my research before submitting this.

Mandriva : 1 SRPMS = 3 RPMS
mozilla-thunderbird (without langpack)=>
  + mozilla-thunderbird
  + mozilla-thunderbird-devel
  + mozilla-thunderbird-enigmail

OpenSuse : 1 SRPMS = 1 RPMS
MozillaThunderbird => MozillaThunderbird (thunderbird + enigmail)

And I know that both of these approaches have been frowned upon by upstream. What people really ought to do if they want enigmail into Thunderbird is to knock the developers on the head with something and get them to address the code issues that the thunderbird guys have so we can just commit the damn thing into Thunderbird proper.