Re: suspend/resume madness with Fedora 7 test 4 on HP Compaq nx7300

On 5/27/07, Daryll Strauss <daryll.strauss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As of that kernel, suspend no longer works. The system appears to
suspend correctly. The syslog reports the suspend and the power light
flashes. When I attempt to revive the machine, the machine starts to
come up. The power light goes solid and I hear the disk wake up. But
nothing is logged in the syslog and the restore doesn't get any further.

Hopefully that helps narrow the problem.

I'm seeing the exact same behavior as you have described, on my thinkpad t60.

-jef