Re: Vote for the (probable) name of Fedora 7!

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 21:08:43 -0400,
  Bill Nottingham <notting@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You will need to log in with your Fedora account system user/password. Voting
will be open until 2007-05-25 00:00:00 UTC. Thanks to Toshio Kuratomi for
getting this set up.

What groups to you need to be in to vote? It isn't a big deal, since I am
not strongly attached to any of the choices, but when I tried, I was told
I wasn't in the correct group(s). I have done the CLA stuff and can update
the wiki, so I expected that would be enough to vote, but perhaps you need
to be a more substantial contributor?

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/vote.cgi

Error message says:
"You are not a member of one of the groups eligible to vote in this election. If you think you should be, please contact someone ASAP."

Does "anyone" know who "someone" is is? How about an email address or URL to help people?

John