Re: Fedora Core base system package list

Carlos Ramirez wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Carlos Ramirez wrote:
Is there a file, web page or command that can provide a list of packages that are part of the Fedora base system? I tried searching in various places without much luck. Any help in the right direct is appreciated.

Try #yum list . Use fedoraforum.org or fedora-list for end user questions.

Rahul

I'm not referring to packages that I installed or have on my system, but the list of packages that make a base system in a Fedora Core 'Base system' (http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/fc6/en/sn-package-selection.html - Base System). Is there a system file from the installation or development area that can list those packages?

Thanks,

-Carlos

I forgot to mention that I'm trying gather the Fedora Core Base System package list without installing Fedora. For instance what file does the installer use to display the list of packages included in the "Base System" during the installation?

-Caros