	Deepmagic Information Gathering Tool

New package autodir
	Creates user directories on demand

New package clutter-gst
	ClutterMedia interface to GStreamer

New package clutter-gtk
	A basic GTK clutter widget

New package nbtscan
	Tool to gather NetBIOS info from Windows networks

New package perl-Config-Any
	Load configuration from different file formats, transparently

New package perl-Math-Vec
	Perl Math::Vec module

New package perl-Net-IPv4Addr
	Perl extension for manipulating IPv4 addresses

New package perl-Sys-Syscall
	Access system calls that Perl doesn't normally provide access to

New package perl-YAML-Syck
	Fast, lightweight YAML loader and dumper

New package perl-libwhisker2
	Perl module geared specificly for HTTP testing

New package php-pear-File-Passwd
	Manipulate many kinds of password files

New package php-pear-File-SMBPasswd
	Class for managing SAMBA style password files

New package pidgin-guifications
	Guifications Plugin for Pidgin

New package python-BeautifulSoup
	HTML/XML parser for quick-turnaround applications like screen-scraping

New package python-Coherence
	Python framework to participate in digital living networks

New package python-tag
	Python bindings for TagLib to read and write music files tags

New package schismtracker
	Sound module composer/player

New package scratchpad
	Spatial text editor for the GNOME desktop

New package tdom
	DOM parser for Tcl

New package tiquit
	A PHP5-compatible help desk incident tracking/knowledgebase system

Wow, thats a lot of new packages, aren't we supposed to be in deep freeze? Or can one still send tag request for new packages, (iow only not for updates).

Also in the list below I see a lot of updates to newer upstream releases, that also doesn't sound very deep freeze to me.

Regards,

Hans