Re: Suggestion: separate gecko package?

David Nielsen wrote:
XULRunner should hopefully bring about world peace by delivering this
functionality, stripping out gecko from seperate applications by hand is
a futile exercise in impossibility.
If that could bring the functionality I am looking for, than I am for it. Is it possible to switch to XULRunner in F-8, or is there some blocking?

Vote XULRunner 2008, for improved sanity and fewer outbursts of Mozilla
Foundation induced anger. You say lesser evil like it's a bad thing!

- David

Where can I vote? I don't understood though what you meant by your last sentence - is it connected to my initial post, or is it connected with the XULRunner 2008 votes? Thanks for reply :)

Martin