Re: Fedora KDE Channel?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Does it make sense to anyone else to have a Fedora KDE irc chatroom?
I'm not too fond of being spoken down to when I mention KDE, and my
usage thereof.

How is having a channel like this going to make you stop feeling so insecure about your usage of a desktop environment? Why should anyone else care?

I wanted to attach this to the KDE SIG thread, but it seemed to far
from the original topic.

If any such channel is created it should be by the SIG for contributors to get involved. Your goal doesn't seem to be that at all. I think KDE developers in Fedora (which is a pretty small group) should use common channels like #fedora-devel for participation. Living in your own island helps no one.

Rahul