Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 11:52 -0600, Rick L Vinyard Jr wrote:
Personally, I think it would be cool if each Fedora release (perhaps even starting with the upcoming F7) had an official set of CD/DVD media cover images (one image per iso). And, not only would it look good, it might help mitigate some of the harassment that some people get with Fedora looking like something "downloaded off the 'net".

Even cooler if they use the specific release artwork... especially since the Fedora releases have had some pretty cool stuff.

You mean like you can find at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArt

:-)

Jeremy

Yeah, something just like that. How long before it's available?   :)

On a more serious note... I think it would get a lot more exposure if they were in the same directories as the isos... or more realistically, in a subdirectory if there were too many language specific versions.