Re: F7T4 -- I tried the Nouveau driver from the LiveCD and hit major problems

On 5/2/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Christopher Stone wrote:

> According to the original post of this thread, it is not as stable as
> nv.  Does the nv driver render your virtual terminals busted or kill
> your gnome session as stated in the original post?  If so, then the nv
> driver is far more unstable than I had thought.

The spec is a bit outdated at this point. Things have moved ahead.

> Not only should you add a note to the release notes,

Feel free to add notes in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Xorg

You guys do whatever you want.  I've already spent more time with this
than I want.  I just don't see any value with adding this package at
this piont.

-Xul"pre-emptive 'I told you so'"Chris