Re: CD version gone?

n0dalus wrote:
On 5/1/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Live CD's are installable. Does that not serve your purpose?

That should be ok. Now all I need is a way to put all the other
packages I need (the ones not on the LiveCD) on a CD, the problem
being that in the past this is usually a trial-and-error process of
finding out that x requires y requires z, downloading them all
separately and putting them on disc (where hypothetically more than
one disc could be required during a single transaction -- does yum
handle this?) etc.

Media handling? There is some amount of support for this. There was references in the Pirut changelog. I haven't had time to test this out yet.

Rahul