Re: Fwd: Some RPM Package Attempts - Looking For Feedback

2007/4/24, Kelly <lightsolphoenix@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Monday, April 23, 2007 10:36 pm Rex Dieter wrote:

> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /packages/ on this server.

Well, as I said, it's a YUM repository; I didn't add the .htaccess necessary
to surf through.  But I will now.  And yes, I am interested in maintaining
some of them; that's actually why I'm linking to them, to get some pointers
on what should be improved.  This is the first time I've done RPM's without
using checkinstall.

If you want the packages to be a part of Fedora, I suggest you go
though the official procedure:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join. I think you
would find it easier to get feedback if you just submit a regular
review request.

--
Trond Danielsen