Re: Good Tutorial On RPM Creation?

Kelly napsal(a):
I was going to offer to maintain some of the packages in Fedora, but to be entirely frank I am completely unfamiliar with the process of creating an RPM (outside of using checkinstall). Is there a good tutorial that can explain the process? I do know how to write Bash scripts, if that's any help (I believe most of the spec file is Bash scripts).
I think that best way how learn creating rpm is look into exist .spec file and use it like template. Of course that this isn't classic tutorial but could be really helpfull :)

Regards, Adam