Re: Yum-presto 0.3.9 - FC6 *and* Rawhide

Jonathan Dieter wrote:
On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 12:38 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
But as far as what needs to be exposed on your repo after the deltarpm's are generated, we're talking 91M?

    -Mike

Yep.  Though I have to keep the rpms so I can continue to make deltas.
But only the drpms have to be exposed.

Jonathan

This is probably something that sould probably be debated for the official inclusion of presto in F8(?)... Do we want to generate deltarpms for any possible delta, allowing a deltarpm update, using presto, to latest release regardless of the currently installed version? Or do we only want the deltarpm from the previous release to the newest, from base version to newest or what should the policy be here?

I'd personally like to see that we had all possible deltas on the mirrors. To make sure we save on every update and not only some.

/Thomas