Re: xen guest-magic tool (new instant guest)

The reason we decided to write something ourselves is because this is the first time we are working with Python, first time we are creating an open source project,
and only started playing with Xen a few weeks ago. Since we are basically rookies when it comes to this, we felt that contributing code to an existing project would be difficult.
So we decided to give it a try and put something together ourselves. Of course, I don't rule out contributing to virt-manager or any other existing project in the future.
I just first have to get more comfortable with Python :)