Re: User directories integration - request for help

> You need to expose an invariant namespace in addition to the user-chosen
> one (with hard/sym links one way or the other)
>
> Every app, script or process that does not run for a single user within
> his session will have trouble with user-specific namespaces. (yes every
> user on a single system won't use the same layout)

What do you mean ? These directories are in no way special or different
from any other directory you may create in your home directory. The only
difference is that we create them at login time, and that we make
desktop apps know about them.

Matthias