Re: simplistic questions about core/extras merge

Max Spevack wrote:

All I mean is that eventually, there will be a moment in time in which a package's CVS moves from internal to external. The maintainer basically has control over that timeframe, which doesn't have to be long. But at some point the maintainer of a package will say something like:

"no more checkins to the internal CVS, we're moving"
    followed by
"ok to checkin, we're now in the external CVS"

is that wrong?
No, thats fine. I misunderstood your original mail to mean "no commits between approval and move".